Encouraging Healthy Living in the Tri-Lakes Area
The Colorado Springs Health Foundation, founded in 2012, provides grants to organizations that target health care needs and encourage healthy living. Tri-Lakes Silver Alliance was the recipient of a very generous grant totaling $19,500 for general operating expenses.
It is the vision of the CSHF to make El Paso and Teller Counties the healthiest in Colorado.
Its values are:
- Integrity: Conduct all aspects of our work with accountability and transparency
- Stewardship: Optimize public assets with the diligence with which it has been entrusted
- Collaboration: Support innovative and collaborative approaches to solutions addressing community needs by partnering with others
- Innovation: Embrace risk by courageously advancing new ways to achieve our goals
- Leadership: Serve as a leader and community health catalyst for change